YEAH! Your mission should you choose to accept it!
Stop Hunger "YEAH!" program allows Sodexo experts to actively collaborate on NGO actions.
At least 20 types of expertise are required in a dozen fields to put their know-how to work on behalf of our partners, during local or international missions, from a few days to several weeks.
To bring specific skills to our partners, including collaborating actively on the World Food Programme’s free school meal program, Stop Hunger launched the YEAH! Program : 10 missions per year, from 3 days to 2 weeks are offered to Sodexo experts.
- Nutrition: field nutrition survey, establishment of food cycles/menu plans, training the trainers, increasing awareness of schoolchildren and their families.
- Quality, Hygiene, Safety and Environment: facility audits, training/increasing awareness of beneficiary populations regarding food safety and hygiene.
- Cooking: transfer of skills to local populations.
- Purchasing: helping set up short supply chains, improving the efficiency of processes throughout the chain to prevent waste.
- Logistics: help set up meal distribution circuits in schools from a central kitchen, transport of materials and equipment.
- Participation in construction/renovation projects to benefit local communities: refectory construction/ renovation, environmental cooking systems (replacement of open fires), food storage, vegetable gardens, irrigation canals, hen house, pig sty, showers, toilets, water tanks, biogas system ...
- Support for local rollout of free food voucher systems.
- Assistance in the operational performance of an NGO: creating a website, launching a communication campaign, setting up a fundraiser, computerizing the database of beneficiaries (CRM), accounting, finance, HR missions...
Live in photos and videos some of the YEAH! missions realized and discover the testimonials of the volunteer experts